Birthday parties can often mean big expenses. The older your child gets, the more you are likely to spend on the party. Wouldn’t it be great to give your child a birthday to remember, without the added costs? There can be using of popular Happy Birthday Son animated GIFs for conveying of the message. The cost of the animated gifts will be under the budget of the person.
Here is a list of ways to help save money:
1) Limit the guests: Experts suggest allowing no more than one child to be invited for every year of your child’s age. For a first birthday, invite only one other baby. For a fifth birthday, allow no more than five children to be invited. Less guests mean less money spent on food and goody bags.
2) Keep the party at home: While many children want to have a birthday at a fun park or skating rink, the expenses quickly add up. Instead, opt for a party at home. Look for games and activities your children would enjoy, rather than paying for all the guests to do another activity elsewhere. Having the party at home also gives you more control over the menu, where you can save even more money (see #3).
3) Stick to a menu: Plan your menu in advance. Choose food items that are fast and cheap, such as pizza rolls or hot dogs. When shopping, use as many coupons as possible, or opt for the store brand. If the food is served on platters, without guests seeing the packages, no one will be the wiser!
4) Day old bakery: Many grocery stores offer their day-old cakes at a nice discount. The morning of the party, or the night before, check the discounted bakery racks at your grocery store for decorated cakes that are marked-down. You can still get the message of your choice added to it, and you save as much as 50%. The cake is still fresh, and chances are that hungry guests will finish it before it has a chance to go bad!
5) Make it yourself: Another great way to save money is making the cake yourself. Simply bake the cake, ice it, and add a themed toy (which doubles as a present!) to the top of the cake. Fast and simple.
6) Cheat a little: If your child has his or her heart set on a certain theme, but the costs will be too high, here is a simple tip. Purchase only the napkins that go with the theme, and then add complimenting solid colored cups, plates, and forks.
7) Hit up the dollar store: Many dollar stores offer party supplies at a fraction of the cost you find at party stores. Check to see what you can purchase at your dollar store before heading to the party store, and you are sure to find great savings!
8) Clearance racks: Party stores often switch between the popular themes they stock in their stores. When new themes become popular, older patterns are marked down significantly. Check their clearance section for themed supplies at as much as 70% off the original price!
9) Skip the pricey balloons: An easy way to save money is by skipping the pricey balloons. Chances are, no one will notice their absence!
With these money saving tips, you can easily give your child a great birthday without breaking the bank!